Keep your domino set and racks looking sparkling new with these easy steps:
1. Brush dust off with a duster, if it’s a microfiber one even better.
2. Dust not budging? Use a compressed air can, like the one you use on your keyboard when you can’t see the keys anymore.
3. To remove evidence you actually played with it, aka fingerprints and smudges, try wiping it down with a microfiber cloth. The ones you use to clean your screens with or to polish off the sweet ride in your garage work well too.
4. For those greasy messes from those chips and dip or honey roasted sriracha almonds your pal brought you use a mixture of 50/50 water and rubbing alcohol with a microfiber cloth for best results. We recommend this over soapy water that can leave residue marks and glass cleaners that can be too harsh.
5. Over time the material will scratch so try to keep on smooth surface to avoid accelerating the process.
It’s important to understand that the acrylic used to make these hand crafted boxes isn’t perfect, it has flaws and inconsistencies just like some of your friends domino playing. Slight variances in thickness are common as are some imperfections in the material itself. If you are not satisfied with your domino set just reach out to us and we will try as best we can to correct it.