I Go To Pieces: Vintage Botanicals – in Pass-It-On Pouch 250 Wooden Piece Puzzle
• Regift to share joy. Keep it moving. These puzzles are self gift-wrapped and gift-tagged, allowing you to easily share with friends or family members after you complete them. We call the deluxe satin-lined canvas carrying pouch the Pass-It-on Pouch™. It not only serves as a gorgeous puzzle container, (A puzzle in a cardboard box? Never!) it also invites you to tag your gift in a unique way: Literally write your name and your puzzle completion date on the pouch itself, then finish with the recipient’s name.
• What’s more shareable than donuts? This bright art is perfect for group puzzling, unless you want to hoard these tasty treats for yourself.
• Contains 250 total pieces, including 6 custom-designed Treasure Pieces™. Be on the lookout for the pineapple and two-part flower shapes, available only in this puzzle.
• An exclusive Crowning Achievement™ Puzzle Completion Pin is included in this puzzle. Snap this piece into place last for a final-self-pat-on-the-back. (Can you save it that long?)
• 11.5″ x 11.5″ completed puzzle size. Pouch is 7.75″ x 6.25″, plus the carrying strap.
• An heirloom gift that shows its regifting history as it travels.
• Lovingly cut from real wood with intricate lasers. Wood pieces are dropped into place rather than being pressed into place like today’s mass-produced cardboard puzzles. The experience is unlike any other, providing a rewarding *click* with each placed piece.
• Materials: (Pouch) Cotton Canvas + Polyester Satin + Cotton Rope + Nylon + Zinc Alloy; (Pin) Zinc Alloy + Resin; (Puzzle) Basswood. Contains no formaldehyde.
“A true design work must move people, convey emotions, bring back memories, surprise, and go against common thinking.”
We love Italian design , it’s clean, modern and fuctional and looks fabulous. When we saw the ice cream bowls, were in heaven! They're fun, colorful, great design and most of all...for dessert! Not only ice cream, but you can use them for starters at dinner with a little soup or salad in them. It’s just fun and that’s what tabletop is all about.